Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Why Do Cats Topple Over Water Bowls?

Influences

So I'm back after a week the run (except post on Friday).
- Gianduiotto be after the Christmas break was very bad, he attended school for a week, then came the fever, not a small febbriciattola, even under peak of 39.5 paracetamol and Nurofen, the visit to the pediatrician gave as a result of influenza virus ... must pass. Ok, armed with patience, syrups antipyretics, Faldini with thyme oil (for the phlegm), lucrative activities (based on suggestions made by many blogs of mothers) and lunches to stimulate the appetite down to a minimum recorded, we have addressed . After three weeks at home (while he had "paid" and taken by his brother) is back on February 7 at school, he began taking immunotrofina and made an intensive cycle of oscillococcinum. A week of school and 21 phoning home from school Monday to say he has the chills and that is not well, then again by the pediatrician but tells us to do a blood test, the result of present illness, the antibiotic is used, which moreover he even threw a little deeper. Today we return to school we hope that hard, this year got sick once, but the poor saw their nerve.
- OvettoK around the trantran sister was ill three days, luckily he made lightly, on the other hand I found some difficulties in school, the earthquake is at home so much angel at school, and until everything is right, the important thing is that there are no problems at school, home to the whims me manage them myself, but it is a little too much, not enough to get in touch with the teachers, do not ask, does not interact with them except to make the peppiolino saying what others are doing wrong. Then play with some mates but just socialize. I am concerned about the lack of socialization and the fact that if it does not ask to go to the bathroom (I brought home a little "dirty packets"). Yet that is exactly one year to go to school, is a anticipatario. Maybe I make too much trouble, I have to give him more time ... we'll see.
- And after a month when I pulled and pulled now I'm sick, but I go to work equally, pharyngitis ... and the voice is gone, ear infections and hearing non-existent right to left pains, a Tosson scary .... Go to antibiotics and hope it passes quickly.
I would say that this year we have given enough pe ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment