Monday, March 7, 2011

How To Remove Facebook From A Mac

my balance

Given that I've never bought the scale, that was when I lived by my, but I used that when I went to live alone, I did not have bought it and when I got married not I felt the need ... Now that I'm on a diet I bought ... and now we quarrel ...!!
today by the ninth week of the diet, since now I have lost 6 pounds, then there was the celebration of my cioccopupetto, I have neither made nor lost pounds. Saturday we had to go to celebrate the birthday of OvettoK paternal grandparents who were unable to come allla party on Sunday, due to their influence, but I OvettoK and we could not go, because our influence, but they are gone and gianduiotti CioccoPapĂ  and returned with two trays of lasagna, stuffed vegetables, mashed potatoes ... in short, a lot of things warmth, good eh, but heat ... mica and want to throw ... ok I confess I ate lasagna for two days.
This week I have to make do with physical activity, to work and walk briskly in the pool and Friday there will be no minute of rest.
remains the dilemma of abdominal MammaPapera had found a site with lots of exercises, but laziness has made last week by mistress ... I'll see if I will succeed. Silhouette target I need to concentrate on the flat stomach and her ass hard ... UNDER

0 comments:

Post a Comment