Friday, March 4, 2011

Beside Pregnancy Why Is A Period Late

Blog Candy Winner!! The second wow! Here the thought of Clare

After hiding in a single day I find myself writing a lot of posts, I will be the cioccopupetti still in school, I turned a blind eye to cleaning to do, provides the latest, and are so happy to have won two candy that I jumped headfirst into thanks.
The 2 March between the response of the blog I read this:

Hello, I am Antoinette dolciecapricci CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE WON my candy!! if you write me your address I send the prize .....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH do not believe too much luck in one shot ... by how nice, how nice. I respond immediately with an email, but sleep takes over and go to sleep, the next two days to work is the success of any more, and that all followed the summit, summit meetings in various coffee before, but now there are, I sitting in front of my PC and I started writing.

So thank Antonella, although I do not know what, its candy is a surprise, but just take a look at what we can do to lick your fingers ... ... in every way. Now I just have to wait to discover the contents of the package.

0 comments:

Post a Comment