Wednesday, March 9, 2011

How Much Colloidal Silver To Put In Nose

Carnival 2011

's clothes for the celebration of Carnival held at the kindergarten
Spiderman kindly provided by a colleague who, 12 hours before the party, he saw me in almost a panic

fairy, I did this in December Gianduiotto playing the part of the fairy in the Christmas play, and then I had packed and the tuttu the shirt, the head had a conical hat, for the carnival I used the same things, but without a hat and with the addition of the wings, the colors of dress are purple, pink and silver (in this picture had a crumpled Poil tutu with various twists and seats)

the roses I have applied with hot glue, glitter with silver I gave a small point light in the center


cuffs I made a bow with silver tape, with the soul of wire, which I also used to tutus

I made the tutu with the pink and purple tulle (I had to take a darker shade, it is one thing to see it in the coil, another thing is the single veil), I cut into strips 10 cm wide, 1 m. long, then I sewed the strap, I placed on the back of a chair and I started to tie it
the end I added some strips shorter, to which I have a knot in the end, the tape and silver-cored wire.

0 comments:

Post a Comment