Monday, March 7, 2011

Small Folding Dog House

Breakfast on Monday and I porrige

the breakfast I was a child, I remember that every day, but I remember my brother and I sat at the table with cookies, chocolate cream and a cup of tea. I stopped when I started going to high school, laziness morning led me to give up anything for 5 more minutes of sleep, I always had a coffee on the fly, even in the bathroom and put on makeup. But my favorite moment was on holiday when we went in the international hotels with breakfast every day is a different kind today with French butter croissant and jam, tomorrow and American pancakes with maple syrup or honey or chocolate or all three, the next day. ... But even in the Italian cafes of places of the sea, or, if you could, among colleagues before going to work. In short, the Breakfast has always meant a special moment for what was its meaning and the people with whom I shared the moment, the preeludio the rest of the day.
Since the mother has taken additional meanings, the importance of making breakfast for my children has become a way for me to start to eat it every day, like when I was little, taking the time and the right touch .
That Monday I decided that I will be breakfast, because I have time on Sunday night to set the table creatively, to experiment with a new menu to prepare the clothes on the radiator, the bag for the dorm, the backpacks with the need for the school clean and folded, dinner money ... short, so why on Monday morning we get up, sit at the table again with his pajamas and talk about the good things that await us in school and work, what will we do with friends, what jobs we do at home or where we would like go out if there will be a beautiful day ...
all this to start the week with a smile, a full belly, the body and mind ready for the day.
And here's the first Monday, the table set
the pot of milk and porrige
first floor of porrige
because porrige? Because I read the post by Mama Kosenrufu who spoke well, especially had a tonic is natural is good and my children have really needed after a bad periodaaccio of flu, coughs, colds and catarrh, in short are debilitated and am trying to pull them up with food.

0 comments:

Post a Comment