Friday, March 4, 2011

Easy-bake Oven Cooking Instructions

My country nest

great day ...
E 'the package arrives ... And 'the package arrives!
It 's wonderful, I know that the photos do not make the slightest what I see and feel to hold it ... even my computer is happy and satisfied, I even cleaned before putting the pad keyboard cover / notebook cover. These are my photos






and this is the photo taken the skill creative Chiara (also skilled in taking photos ... I'll be able to do it sooner or later I too ???),

where you can see very well the ear scrittina puppy ... What you see? But it says Chocolate ... it was fate that I win the blog ... my chocolate fluid drew me to the pc pink cover.


Thanks again to Clare for giving this gift in his creation that repeat Besides being beautiful, it is useful for people like us did a portion of the computer itself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment