Sunday, March 6, 2011

Can Cyst Make Menstrual Cramps Severe

Carnival from 2006 to 2010

2006 Here are some photos of the fancy dress of Gianduiotto, his first costume I designed and made entirely by the skilled hands of CioccoNonna.

dat I must say that I have a bit to do, because I had the idea clear in mind, what I wanted, she had to first pass the idea from my foreman to the model and then made into the fabric and sew
CHILLI
I tried to put a Babacci to make the idea of \u200b\u200bthe cap so that you looked good on the white background but does not do so, we make do with the picture Gianduiotto, is to take into account the fact that it was February, it was cold and cioccopupetta AĆ©va Tutone under the dress chili and was lying in a stroller.


2007 Gianduiotto dressed daa giraffe The costume was purchased, we have only made it more feminine with pink bows on the ears and tail
OvettoK was in my stomach after two weeks he was born.

2010, the giraffe costume and went to OvettoK Gianduiotto was dressed as a butterfly, but the series I bought something last minute, because in theory we should not participate in any party.

This year I had no problems, would re OvettoK the giraffe and gianduiotti would use what I packed for the Christmas play in kindergarten ... Friday the teachers have put up a notice that says that on Tuesday there will be a party at school ... panic, the suit cioccopupa is good for the inside, but that of cioccopupo Noooooo and how do I do? To date I have no ideas, I looked around on the internet but time is running out, the materials are missing ... only way to go and buy tomorrow, in a gap of two hours of time that I, among many things on Monday.
Frankly I would rather make one myself, but I really can not do it, I hope to find something decent, not very much agree with guns, swords, knives ... hopefully good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment