Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Confirmation Visa Appointment

Update

As is well understood by the previous post, my diet has stopped on Saturday, Sunday I stopped for a birthday lunch and Monday to finish the leftovers ... I dare not weigh myself because I already know the result. Knowing how it would end this week I decided that I would have stepped up exercise, but the physical conditions do not allow me to do much, I come home from work overcooked, I devote the remaining time to raise the cioccopupetti middle two scrapes clean and give a Brief bath and kitchen, dinner, preparations prenanna, CioccoPapĂ  dedicated to reading (the my voice is at its lowest terms) and sleep, now I'm still awake just because I really wanted to update the blog, but I have a terrible headache so I'm going bye. Tomorrow I hope to get better so maybe I go to work on foot and do some exercise during lunch, MammaPapera had unearthed some quick and easy, so maybe I dispose of the kiletti taken.

0 comments:

Post a Comment