Monday, February 14, 2011

How Much Hair For A Full Head

Valentine

I am a person who likes to celebrate everything, even just a beautiful day started with a kiss from the people I love and who love me, then to our house every opportunity we can to make crafts, decorating the house, cooking a special dinner with the help of cioccopupetti
...
Valentine's Day, but just did not digest as Valentine's Day, we say that deem them more as party of the people who love each other and in this regard, some time ago, I read a post (which was followed by others) MadreCreativa who decided to celebrate the love of family.
I find really good idea, I do not think that there are festivals dedicated to the family.
that we live in a small family, single parents, including relatives, and / or expanded with new friends, etc. ... it's nice to celebrate it ..
So for us today is the day of I love you and we gave CioccoPapĂ  in a heart from colored puppets, set the table with hearts of love you made us.

Our table


's gift to us all CioccoPapĂ 

The gift CioccoPapĂ 

Happy feast of love you ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment