Saturday, February 19, 2011

Delsym Syrup In Philippines

Evvvia, Hooray, Hooray and thank you, thank you, ggrazie

Yesterday I was not connected because I was fired from his sleep, suffice to say I put that to bed and I cioccopupetti asleep, woke me up shortly after OvettoK who had to pee, CioccoPapĂ  was passing by and brought him, in short, I fell asleep again before them. So I have not even turned on the PC. I have not even connected in the morning, Saturday is the English course of the puppets, shopping at the market, preparing the lunch and the afternoon nap of OvettoK. Then finally I Gianduiotto and turn on the computer and prepare the material for jobs, unloading the mail e. .. surprise, surprise indeed !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello dear, on my blog there's a prize for you! Koaladebista - Elena Terenzi

.. cioccoMamma, there a log that I dedicate this award to my blog!. Come and get it!. Lilybet
Hello, you won my blog candy! are the first extracted! You can then choose the first prize. look for confirmation that you want the pink one, as you wrote in the comment.
write me an email, maybe
kiss!
clear

the series ever, but I swear never such a thing before, two awards and won a giveaway and not a little thing eh


The winners are:
C ioccomamma said ... Did you have an idea
strpitosa, useful, beautiful and fits perfectly for those who like all smanetta pc us ... I want it!! It drives me mad that rose.
http://cioccomamma.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment