Sunday, February 7, 2010

Does Preperation H Help You Loose Waste Inches?

UnaBreveRisposta.

A very nice" anonymous "I posted this Comment:

"... .. if I can not understand the words you are insulting your boyfriend or your head .. but anyway sn unthinkable ... I can tell you sincerely that people blame cm easy life, do not eat enough to become beautiful seems to create this beautiful tale of terror instead .. --- who does not work so well is not cn itself is committed, t sport healthy diet, do not vomit the soul to count the bones ... then if Abesse a minimum of respect for yourself that you would not your body. . things in life are built with hard work .. why do not you lose weight if you eat nothing, sooner or later eat cm when the average person get fat again .. and if you do not die of hunger ... like a car without petrol, after No stops and a bit more walking ... and even if I really dare 1po brain would things like .. you have a healthy diet lots of water sports so much, .. you would have beautiful skin to lose weight without killing your body .. and you just create your life that will allow you to maintain that weight if you keep forever ... it will come to a point that you lean suck ... and your boyfriend will find another seamlessly cm you ... and you'll be thrown in the toilet for just plain stupid ... grow up young lady's life is not a book or a movie ... if you fall from too high you rise no more ... "

First, do a favor and signed .. nn
eat anyone, they can speak and not know anything ..
second paragraphs of my story I'd love to judge .. nn
third as it may seem vulgar I'll shoot you a nice "Thank fuck" .. In
V version of the DSM, as (I think) in all previous anorexia and bulimia are known as "disorders of eating behavior ... (Click, Read & Learn)
Now, do not ask you to understand .. for the simple fact that I do not care about you, whoever you are ..
Just do not judge a child because of the problems I'm trying to fix .. Problems, it is true, I can always manage nn .. but at least I'm trying .. Now I can
you have a question .. qll who lives in a book or movie that I have fought all day against a disease for which you die or that you pretend not to see it? think about it ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment