Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Can You Smoke Weed On Zofran?



Void. Only empty.
girls I'm sorry if I write more .. nn is a period absurd.
I just finished a binge of fear made me take ke beautiful almost 4 kg.
Then disappointment. vacuum. Screams, cries. He, my (now) ex to my house.
I am his, he says. I love him I says .
And the neighbors come out to see if tt is fine. One is tempted to call the police.
He leaves. I come home.
Suffering. Too.
pain, bruising, shrieks. Tears, From the heart to the throat in the second round of qlk.
He hit me. Again.
My father beat me.
He does a lot lately.
is unleashed. And again
qll emptiness to be filled with more empty.
Anorexia nervosa. Back
.
Or so they call it.
2kg in 2 days.
And now you know what?
who only want the best for me.
I just want the best.




"I love you." I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you.
He loves me. He loves me. He loves me.
He is incredible.

"R. but it is your girlfriend? Not because it's beautiful."



Mr. Sunshine, once again, Thank you very much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment