Saturday, October 10, 2009

How Many Grams In Everyday Minerals



sn here to write. gocciolan wet hair on my back.
mine are down, I hear noises in the silent house.
He seeks me on msn, she wants to know how I am, someone asks me
tasks for tomorrow, tips or tell ..
tell? What should I tell?
I do not have the strength to tell .. x
not want to admit what should come out of my mouth ..

anorexia is gone and with it the joy of lightness.
is left alone with me a deep guilt, inadequacy,
sick ..
food. food in your mouth. food in the stomach. food in the toilet. blood in the toilet.
tears on his face, his hand trembling. The music in the air to cover the muffled sound of a malaise with no end ..
the heart pounding. the phone vibrates.
"love are down" .. hurry. rigged. move. run ..
HIDE. MINDS. FING. TRICK .. SAVED ..



.. how often touches the sun, and stay with a broken heart?

0 comments:

Post a Comment