Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Majors That Have To Do With Animals

'm angry black ...

the 10:13 am

What possessed the son of my neighbor crying for almost an hour ... now the only hope left for me is that it dries the throat ...
's a story that repeats itself every day!
My prayer is that the mother make a tour on the Internet and read the advice I'm about to give her.

There would be some ways to calm the siren with the diaper before taking over completely on the parents, for example:
-Spend a few euro to buy him a damn pacifier;
-less spoil and give it some kick in the pants every now and then;
-kill ... hops ... not you ...
-administration of valium,
-Doing stupid in front of the television, rather than leave it in the garden to wake the whole neighborhood;
-Call a good exorcist;

expecting another half an hour then ... throw of the rat poison over the fence, hoping it will be attracted by the novelty to taste.
Hello, I'm going to buy the poison.

0 comments:

Post a Comment