Saturday, May 9, 2009

Is Dunlop Tennis Good?

I've done it!

not hate people for free, but who is very different from me, makes me intolerant. To create me problems, no ethnic or cultural differences, but a source of great enrichment. My intolerance is for those people where they are and often incur there and chatting for hours about things that not only does not interest you, but they give you sick because of their incredible lack of sensitivity and materialism that have marked the ...... (Let's see a clear example in the explanatory scheme shown alongside.)

Such people have led to suicide my desire to socialize, then, for a long time, my dream and future prospects of life was to move the summit of K2, isolated from the world and live contemplating my beloved solitude.



things, thank God, have changed now, I'm out of the tunnel because I realized that deep down there is a point in common between me and all human beings, despite the universal equality that creates the uniqueness of every human emotion.

Everyone experiences emotions, but these may result from different situations (eg. Tizio rejoicing today because the sun shines, Gaius Sempronius rejoice if a tile falls on his head coming out of the house). We come once again to a marked divergence of opinion between myself and others, but ..... in the context of emotions there really is something that binds us together, you know what it is? Are the attacks of anger when someone takes the piss.

Before this sublime discovery I could not help but turn down their arms and declare defeat forever my misanthropy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment